Our Childcare Service
There is no substitute for quality education and all our childcare centres are designed specifically to spark curious, creative and confident children.
Knowing that children are born ready to learn, our goal is to provide them with a safe and learning-rich environment where they’re given plenty of opportunities to stimulate their minds, play and discover new things.
Our network of early learning services allows us to develop a relevant and dynamic curriculum designed to build the skills your child needs to enter the next stage of their education. And because we know that you can’t be there, we make sure their day is safe and full of the kinds of experiences they need to grow and thrive.
Begin the Adventure at Sparkways today!
- Individual learning plans with goals specific to each child, to foster effective learning and development. Your child’s plan is developed and shared regularly with you to document your child’s learning journey.
- Daily occurrences and events published in Storypark, our online information portal. Access is private and provided free of charge to families. Storypark allows us to communicate important updates and information about the service as well as share photos, videos and learning stories of your child’s day.
- Regular excursions and incursions within the local community to support your child’s learning journey.
- Meals which are included in service cost, with qualified cooks and chefs offering a nutritious menu that caters for dietary requirements and allergies. Where appropriate we share meals, and offer your child foods we are certain they will enjoy, but may not have eaten before as part of their learning journey.
- To make your life a little easier, nappies are included in the cost of our service, and when asked we will work with you on toilet training.
Between birth to 1 year of age, babies grow at a remarkable rate, where every moment is spent absorbing new skills and learning new things.
At this age, our focus is on creating a routine for babies to establish healthy eating, sleeping and play patterns. As well as promoting the development of fine and gross motor skills, language and cognition, and setting the foundation for a lifelong love of learning.
Age 1 to 2
Children are natural explorers, and as they move into their second year of life this is when we really see children become genuinely curious about the world around them. It’s an exciting time as this is the age where most toddlers begin to learn to walk, speak, and establish their own sense of independence.
To support their early learning journey, educators will start introducing activities such as music, dance, yoga, sensory games and reading to help develop their cognitive and language skills.
Once your toddler is 2 years old you’ll start to see them grow by leaps and bounds. If they were just learning to walk last year, this year they’re running and climbing up stairs!
More curious than ever, our educators continue to nurture this through lots of play and opportunities for self-discovery. Construction games, dance, singing and make-believe games are fantastic for supporting your child’s physical skills and creativity.
Pre school (Age 3 to 5)
The years before children start school are some of the most exciting and thrilling, as this is the stage where they begin expressing more and more of their own unique personalities!
Our childcare program for children at this age is focused on encouraging them to follow their own interests, while building a healthy body and a positive mental wellbeing. In a safe and secure environment, children are able to explore risky play and other extracurricular activities like science experiments, gymnastics classes and painting.
All our childcare centres offer integrated, funded 4-year-old kindergarten programs delivered by a qualified early childhood teacher. Through the program, our educators will implement play-based activities to assist children to prepare for school.
Begin the Adventure at Sparkways today!
If you need assistance with enrolments or enquiries - including language support - please contact us on 1300 677 275 or email [email protected] our team are here to help you
As an approved childcare provider, we are registered for the Government Childcare Subsidy (CCS).
We can help guide you to make the most of your CCS, so you and your child can benefit from the exciting opportunities that early learning can offer.
The Child Care Subsidy is paid to Sparkways Early Learning and is passed on to families as a fee reduction. Families pay the gap between the fee charged and the subsidised amount.