Research has shown, time and time again, that high-quality early childhood education is incredibly important to the long-term health and wellbeing of children, families and the community at large. As the industry continues to evolve and adapt to new ways of teaching and care, services are required to do more and more. If you are at the point where you feel your management is taking too much time, and you are looking for a proven and professional organisation to take over, we can help.
As a leading Victorian early years manager, Sparkways Early Learning currently manages and supports 40 kindergartens throughout Greater Melbourne.
By joining our network of kindergartens the benefits include access to:
- Educational Program and Practice. Contemporary, high-quality resources and support in service leadership, pedagogy, partnerships, policy, advocacy, and inclusion.
- People and Culture. Human resources specialists to manage recruitment, leadership, policies, professional development, reward and retention.
- Communications and Marketing. Communications and marketing specialists to support the marketing and required communications for your kindergarten.
- Financial Management. A finance team to transparently manage the financial aspects of the operation of the service.
- Technology & Systems. Technology that facilitates communication, collaboration, and streamlines enrolment and fee systems and processes.
- Leadership and Advocacy. As a leading early childhood education and care provider, Sparkways advocates on behalf of the thousands of children, families, and communities we serve.
Transitioning and managing Kindergartens is a core part of our business and as a result we can provide:
- Advice about dissolving an incorporated entity. This takes considerable time and expertise and we can help you understand the process to cut through the noise.
- The opportunity to bring a unique contribution to their children’s care and education through a Parent Support Group. Our supported playgroups encourage friendships and communities of learning by involving families in their child’s early learning and care. Our family and community workers facilitate the creation of more supportive community networks where they are most needed.
- An improved opportunity for staff stability. We believe in giving our staff the opportunity to maximise their capabilities and advance their careers as carers and educators. Through regular network meetings and our annual professional development days we ensure all our staff are exposed to best practice principles and contemporary learning practices.
Find out why Sparkways is one of Victoria's leading Early Year Managers